The principal is the final authority and reserves all rights to refuse admission to any student without assigning any reason there to.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES ABOUT ADMISSION:
- Students seeking admission to the college will be given the college prospectus along with the prescribed form. The form with all necessary information should be duly filled and necessary documents must be attached before submitting the same.
- All admissions are provisional subject to the confirmation of the University.
- In case the original mark sheet of H.S.C. has been submitted for admission to any college, certificate to that effect, signed by the Principal of that college must be produced.
- All admissions are valid for one academic year ONLY and will have to be renewed by a fresh application every subsequent year.
- During admission the concerned student should be personally present in the office.
- Students are required to preserve all receipts. At the time of refund of deposits the receipt must be produced. Without receipt the deposit amount will not be refunded. The office will not supply the receipt nos. etc. No request for refunds shall be entertained without proper receipt.
- Original school leaving certificate of Xth/ XIIth as the case may be, will have to be deposited with the college. Under no circumstances shall such certificate be returned to the students.
- A student seeking admission to any class must fill the admission form and complete the formalities. The student will not be admitted to any course unless the form is submitted to the office along with the necessary documents & payment of fees.
- The admission to F.Y. classes will be based on merit and as per the university of Mumbai and government rules. Admission schedule will be displayed on the notice board immediately after S.S.C./H.S.C. results.
- Students shall not bring with them unauthorized persons into the college premises.
- Collecting funds for any purpose is strictly prohibited unless scrutinized and permitted by the principal.
- No meeting, demonstration, party or picnic will be permitted.
- No information about the college can be communicated to outsiders without the permission of the principal.
- Students are liable to be removed from the college for misconduct or any other serious breach of discipline.
- No refresher party/ farewell party shall be allowed without prior permission of the principal. (College authorities will not take up the responsibility for the functions held outside the college campus.)
- SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the college premises.
- Students should take proper care of all college property. Any damage done to the property of the college by disfiguring walls, rooms, windows, and fittings or breaking the furniture and such things is a breach of discipline and will be punishable. As such damage done to the college property will have to be made good by the concerned class students. The students shall not throw papers or any other material which makes the premises dirty.
- Students should come decently dressed to the college. For violation of dress code there will be a fine of Rs. 100/-.
- Associations/ Organizations will be formed only after the prior permission of the Principal.
- For inviting a person to preside/address/participate in association/organization/visits etc., prior permission of the Principal is necessary.
- Any grievance regarding academic, administrative etc. should be first brought to the notice of Vice Principal or the Head of Department before meeting the Principal.
- Strict discipline must be maintained at the time of the college functions and programmes.
- The loss of mark-sheet should be immediately reported to the Principal along with a detailed written explanation of the circumstance in which the mark sheet was lost. The report of the loss of mark-sheet should be reinforced with a police complaint made to the nearest police station and an affidavit (on a Rs. 50/- stamp Paper) specifying details. The principal may issue a duplicate mark-sheet after considering the propriety of the concerned student. Serious disciplinary action will be taken against students for misusing the mark-sheet.
- Matters not covered by the existing rules will rest at the absolute discretion of the Principal. MOBILE PHONE:
- Students will not be permitted to use mobile phones with camera, walkman and camera within the college premises.
- Students shall attend all classes, tutorials, seminars, practicals and college examinations according to the time-table. Students remaining absent shall submit leave note signed by their parents/guardians stating reasons for their absenteeism. Absenteeism on medical grounds should be supported by a medical certificate. In all cases, absenteeism over three days should be immediately brought to the notice of the principal.
- Students shall be in their classes in time. Late comers may not be allowed to enter the class.
- Students will not go for job, or work or business or private coaching during the college hours. If anyone misses the lectures / practicals for that reasons, his/her admission is liable to be cancelled immediately.IT
- Identity card will be issued to the students after the admission. Students shall not be allowed to enter the college premises without showing the valid identity card. They should wear the identity card around their neck as long as they are in the college campus. Students must produce/ present identity cards for inspection or verification when demanded by any college staff. Refusal to produce I-card for inspection amounts to indiscipline and will be punishable.
Attendance will be condoned on medical grounds by 10% (A student must keep minimum 65% attendance) provided it is substantiated by relevant medical certificate within a week of getting the fitness certificate. Parents / guardians are requested to check their award’s attendance from the college at the end of September, December and February on any working day between 10:00 am to 12:00 noon and follow up their ward’s progress
- The college does not enforce a dress code for traditional courses like B.A., B.Com. and B.Sc. All these Learners are expected to observe decorum to enhance the image of the college. However T-shirts without collar or having any pictures or slogans and multi-pocket trousers or pants are strictly not allowed.
- Learners from specialty programmes like, B.Com. (Accounting & Finance), B.Com. (F.M.), B.M.S., B.Sc. (Computer Science), B.Sc. (Information Technology) are subject to dress code.
Ragging is Prohibited:
- Government of Maharashtra has notified ragging as a cognizable offence. Any one reported to be involved in any form of ragging will be severely dealt with. Therefore Learners are advised to restrain from indulging in any form of ragging.