Earning a college degree is a crucial step in any student’s life and is considered as an integral part of the students dream. It is about creating opportunities in life. A degree prepares your intellect and social abilities for your career.SST offers a wide range of courses across a range of disciplines encompassing Arts, Commerce, Computer Science , Information Technology, Management studies, Banking and Insurance, Financial Market, Mass Media.The training in degree course would imbibe the progressive and scientific attitude in the minds of the students. This would help them in meeting the challenges of life. We are dedicated to ensure that your college life would be an enjoyable and memorable experience of your life.
Documents required for Admission
First / Second / Third Year
Students should bring the following documents in original along with self attested photocopies for verification at the time of admission
- Original mark sheet of H.S.C. and Leaving Certificate along with 2 self attested photocopies for F.Y. admission.
- Two self attested Photo copies of Semester I & II Mark Sheet for S.Y. admission.
- Two self attested Photo copies of Semester I, II, III & IV Marksheet for T.Y. admission.
- For new admission to S.Y./T.Y. (i.e. students from other colleges) – Original N.O.C. and Digital Transference Certificate along with Permanent Registered Number details to be produced from the previous college.
- One recent passport size colour photograph.
- Address proof (Photocopy of Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Passport / Driving Licenses / Aadhaar Card) – anyone.
- Caste certificate (if applicable) along with Undertaking form.
Physically challenged candidates should produce the relevant certificate from competent authority.