A Post Graduation is the Master’s Degree which is awarded for a course in a Specialized subject. It is a 2 years program. Candidates who possess a graduation degree can only pursue a Master Course. is a specialized course in which aspirants are offered in-depth knowledge of the discipline they have selected. The need for the Post Graduate course is increasing due to more of the career specialization. The Main purpose is to impart the in depth knowledge of the different subjects which one chooses. The job opportunities are more when we are having the specialized degree of a particular subject.
At SST we provide the Post Graduation Degree in the three main Streams ARTS, COMMERCE AND SCIENCE. In Master of Arts there the three Specialization one can apply for ie. M.A (History), M.A(Economics), M.A.(Political Science) and M.A.(Education). In Master of Commerce degree, one can get the specialization in Master of Commerce(E-Commerce), Master of Commerce (Accountancy). In Science Master of Science(Information Technology), Master of Science (Computer Science).
Document required for the admission
Students should bring the following documents in original along with self attested photocopies for verification at the time of admission:-
Duly filled in admission form
- University Registration Form supplied by the college office (For Part I only)
- Two self attested Photo copies of F.Y./S.Y./T.Y. Marksheet for Part I Admission.
- One recent passport size colour photograph.
Caste certificate (if applicable) along with Undertaking form.
- Student from the other state or university must submit :-
- Migration Certificate from the last attended University along with the TC
- Transference Certificate from the last attended college.