“Photography is the art of making memories tangible.”
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that Creative Warriors powered by Vidyadaan, and supported by Department of BAMMC, S.S.T. College of Arts and Commerce Ulhasnagar invites you to join National Level Exclusive Workshop on:
“How to shoot like a Professional Photographer”
Mr. Abdul Noushad.K.A.,
About the Speaker:
Started responsible photography from school days., changing his lenses, updating and upgrading visions with his camera. A Subject toned and tech savvy Photographer whose Photographs published in Better Photography, Yartra Magazine, Posters of WWF-India & Ministry of Forest Environment & Climate Change, Manorama & Mathruboomi Daily, Femina, Jems & Jewels, Mayoori Film, Mayoori Women’s Magazine (UAE),Makemytrip.com, Picsean.com. Specialized in Wildlife, Fashion and 360 Virtual Tour Photography.
• Senior Media Professional and Certified Trainer of Director of Photography (QP – MES/Q0901 – NSQF Level 7) from National Skill Developent Corporation.
• 15 years plus of Hand-on experience in handling Media Productions, Corporate Training, Workshops, Events, Photography Projects Successfully handled for International Clients.
• Well versed with Digital Imaging devices, Product Training and Digital Photography products including software , Digital Cameras, Gimbals, Helicam-Drones, Camera Lens and IP cameras & Converging Technologies
• Photography – Wildlife, Industrial, Events, Fashion, Portraiture, Event, News and Street.
• Handled Customer & Technical training and support for American, European, Asian and Japanese customers
• Video Documentary Production and Direction for semi government projects.
• Experience in supporting Photo sharing website and Virtual Tour Distribution Network (VTDN) support activities for Realtor.com & Homestore.com world’s largest real-estate business consortium.
Presently working as Director for Shoot School, Cochin, Kerala, India from Feb 2011. Worked working as Technical Photographic Specialist and later Technical Photography Lead for Egg Solution, France through Atlantum Infoservices Ltd, Bangalore from April 2005 to July 2009. Worked as Guest-Lecturer in Fashion Photography for Army Institute of Fashion Design, Bangalore for 2008-09 and 2009-10 Academic Years.
28th April, 2021
Click below to register for the Webinar:
If you are not a member of Creative Warrior, please join the creative Warriors telegram group created for the webinar series with the intention to accommodate all participants in one group for sharing updates by clicking the following button:
1. E- Certificate will be provided to all registered participants attending the session on their E-mail within 5 to 7 Working Days.
2. The certificate will be generated on the basis of data filled by participants in the feedback form, so please be careful while filling and submitting the feedback form.
3. Webinar link will be provided on the day of the Session i.e. 28th April, 2021, @ 11:15 AM in the telegram group.
For any queries feel free to contact our Coordinators:
Asst. Prof. Deepak Gavade
Asst. Prof. Manisha Warungase
Asst. Prof. Deepak Moolpani